- This event has passed.
June 10 @ 11:00 am - 1:00 pm
- Everyone is welcome to attend.
- We will have enough food for up to 700 households, so we are hoping we get a great turnout and don’t have to send the leftover food back on the truck with Second Harvest.
- At the event, the only information we will be collecting will be household size (broken out by # of seniors, adults and children).
- I don’t have the specific information, but these events are being held in other neighboring counties as well.
- This is a new project by Second Harvest in response to the COVID-19 pandemic, so we are excited to bring this additional resource to the families in Sibley County.
Sibley County FoodShare Board Member