St John’s Circle of Care Campus is seeking
St John’s Grandkids Daycare Director
This full-time, leadership position will be responsible for the day-to-day operations of a full-day, year-round, intergenerational, early childhood education childcare facility. Duties include ensuring quality programming and compliance with MN Rule 3, communication with staff and parents, public relations/event planning, marketing and overall site supervision including enrolling children/families and management of staff.
- BS/BA degree in Education (Early Childhood, etc.) or related experience
- Minimum of 5 years in an educational work environment preferred
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills
- Working knowledge of MS Office (Excel, Word, Powerpoint)
- Knowledge of assessment and curriculum
- Excellent creativity, problem-solving and organizational skills
- Ability to establish a positive environment for staff, children, families and residents
- Attention to detail budget and financial accountability
- Enthusiasm, energy, friendly and approachable demeanor
When you join our team, you will have the opportunity to experience our intergenerational programming and enhance the lives of seniors and the children you work with!
We are not only a caring community, but also an energetic and diverse workplace that promotes work & life balance. We offer a competitive salary, comprehensive benefits including full Medical & Dental, Vision, 403b, PTO/sick leave, etc.
To apply, please email you resume, cover letter and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org .