Firefighters

No one was hurt in an early morning fire in Mankato Sunday.  Firefighters were called to a building on Raintree Road for a fire that officials believe was caused by a commercial dryer.  Damage estimates are around $25,000.  When firefighters arrived, the building’s sprinkler system had already put the fire out.  Everyone was able to get out safely and no one was hurt.  Public safety officials continue to investigate.

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here