- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1 large egg
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Line a large cookie baking sheet with parchment paper or silicone baking mat. Set aside.
- Place all ingredients in a large mixing bowl and mix with an electric mixer for 2 minutes.
- Scoop the dough with a medium size (1 and 1/2 tablespoon) cookie scoop, roll in your hands into balls and place on prepared cookie sheet. Space them about 2″ apart. Gently press down with a fork.
- Bake cookies for 10 to 12 minutes.
- Let cool on the sheet for 5 minutes, then transfer onto a cooling rack to cool completely.