Joel Pingeon Trucking Inc, a quality Stepdeck/Refrigerated Trucking Company, is looking for a full-time Dispatcher/Freight Coordinator. As a dispatcher, your primary role will be building long-term relationships with carriers, customers, and drivers where each transaction benefits all parties involved. You will manage current and future customers as well as seek out new opportunities.
Excellent customer service is a must. Practicing good scheduling, timely/accurate communication, and being a problem solver are a required for this position. We are a family of great people doing great things!
Primary job responsibilities include and are not limited to:
- Carrier and load sourcing
- Load board management
- Understanding marketing trends
- Roll new relationships into repeat business
- Seek out new opportunities
- Schedule appointments with shipper, consignee, and carrier
- Rate quote request and negotiation
- Experience in transportation, sales or dispatching
- College degree preferred, especially in Supply Chain Management or Business Management
- Highly organized and able to prioritize
- Ability to work independently and within a team setting
- Strong communication skills with an engaging personality
Benefits include paid vacation and holidays, 401k, HSA and health insurance. Weekly pay based on experience.
If you are interested in, please send resume to email@example.com or PO Box 77, Springfield, MN 56087.