Front Counter Parts Associate
Summary: The primary function of this position is to identify the customer’s needs, communicate the solution to the customer, and accurately procure the parts needed.
Essential Job Functions:
1. Communicates with customers to identify and sell the appropriate parts to meet their needs. This includes answering the phones promptly and professionally.
2. Correctly invoices parts to customers using the appropriate discounts, freight charges and method of payment.
3. Initiates macine down and customer fill in orders for Deere and places customer orders for vendor lines.
4. Responsible for the stocking of the display floor using proper merchandising techniques.
5. Assists in putting away daily stock orders and pulling transfers. Provides backup support to other employees within the department.
6. Communicates customer concerns with the appropriate level of management.
Other Job Functions:
*Performs routine housekeeping within the department including display floor and warehouse(s). Helps to maintain a clean and safe Parts Department.
*Files shipment shortages and reports bin shortages or inventory adjustments to Parts Manager.
*May assist with inventory control functions and working of reports for the Department.
*Other duties or projects as assigned by Management.
Skills and Qualifications
*At least 1 year of experience in Parts Department operations preferred.
*Ability to use standard computer applications such as Microsoft Office.
*Ability to work extended hours and weekends as needed
*High school diploma or GED equivalent required.
*Basic knowledge of agricultural equipment is preferred.
*Ability to apply techniques of suggestive selling in daily work.
*Ability to operate a forklift and certification preferred.
Apply at 1201 Main Street E., Sleepy Eye, MN 56085